Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: People Still Use Kazaa Lite?

People are naturally going to go where there are the most users. You are not a sheep its common sense, youre more likely to find what you want. It doesnt make you look clever cause you use something no-ones ever heard of yet. I always like to have the fastest p2p sharing app and have tried most of what is out there and to be honest some are ok but none are really as good as k-lite in terms of download speeds, number of sources, easy of use and reliability.

2. File Sharing   -   #42
    Originally posted by Benno@29 January 2004 - 00:33
    Why do you all try to get people away from kazaa?

I for my part dont use it anymore as there are programs that are better in my opinion, but if someone still feels comfortable using kazaa why not just let him?
    I agree...when napster died i dint do a little dance of joy...its like some peeps have a personal grudge against certain P2P programs...thinking a program sucks is one thing but just going on and on trying to get peeps to stop using it because u dont like it..dont understand...unless they feel that its competetion and if it dies "their" favorite p2p network will pick up more users? is that it?..hope not...I have never had a problem with klite for what it is its been great...and if u find another p2p that fits your needs then use it...

3. File Sharing   -   #43
    BANNED
    Originally posted by maro+1 February 2004 - 06:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (maro @ 1 February 2004 - 06:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@26 January 2004 - 21:44
    I thought it was dead?

I mean come on guys.Let it die and move on.Get over it&#33;Even the makers of it think it sucks.Just ask them.
    Kazaa Lite dead? Yeah right...

Just look at those speeds.

Within couple months I d/loaded:
    - over 500 music videos (~25 GB)
    - about 40 movies in DVD quality
    - about 5 GB of software
    ...and I still use Kazaa Lite.

Kazaa Lite will never die&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Im starying to gewt those speeds again i just seem to have problems with the other programs until one that works comes out its kazaa lite for me

4. File Sharing   -   #44
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    dunno wtf u guys talking about but i still use it to download music, movies, and software

5. File Sharing   -   #45
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by junkyardking+30 January 2004 - 09:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (junkyardking @ 30 January 2004 - 09:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-test2speed@29 January 2004 - 03:31
    dude kazaa lites teh best

fuck Emule, Fuck BitTorrent

they all suck Nutts&#33; Kazaa lite k++&nbsp; Is the shit&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

k-lite ant going no wher neav death&#33;

its just the fucking Beging&#33;

For a so called know it all, you NO nothing [/b][/quote]
    junkyardking you are a prick let people speak for feck sake.
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345