Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking For A Good Low-cpu Rpg....

Turkishjade's Avatar Gunny
    Thanks for the tip, I already got FF7, but the music is craptastic! I didn't know they were doing 8 and 9 for the PC, I'll check for that now. Does it have the same clunky keyboard arrangement?

Something I don't get...RPG's have been kinda big for computers since the beginning. I remember the first RPG I ever played was Tunnels of Doom for the TI99a. Why are there so few floating around the net?

I mean, the one's I do see: Baldur's Gate II, Neverwinter Nights, Morrowind, Pirates of the Car...none of them work on older computers like ours. It makes me feel that maybe nobody has taken the time to put descriptions into Kazaa or whatever and that I just don't know what it's called.

You know, like maybe somebody has these old RPG's in zips and I just need to know the zipfile name.

2. Games   -   #12
    DoN_ReZoNe
    If you are lokking for an older RPG try Septerra Core. It's similar to chrono trigger and is great fun

3. Games   -   #13
    BANNED
    Eye of the beholder was realy good mate.It should be perfect for you comp too i rembr playing it on my 486pc about 10-15 yrs ago.

I'll have a good think of some more.

4. Games   -   #14
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Originally posted by Turkishjade@27 January 2004 - 07:17
    Thanks for the tip, I already got FF7, but the music is craptastic! I didn't know they were doing 8 and 9 for the PC, I'll check for that now. Does it have the same clunky keyboard arrangement?

Something I don't get...RPG's have been kinda big for computers since the beginning. I remember the first RPG I ever played was Tunnels of Doom for the TI99a. Why are there so few floating around the net?

I mean, the one's I do see: Baldur's Gate II, Neverwinter Nights, Morrowind, Pirates of the Car...none of them work on older computers like ours. It makes me feel that maybe nobody has taken the time to put descriptions into Kazaa or whatever and that I just don't know what it's called.

You know, like maybe somebody has these old RPG's in zips and I just need to know the zipfile name.
    Wrong idea i'm talking about emulators and roms
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12