Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Do we need our own Movie Database

On that page I would opt for the Rambo-entry.
    Just thumbnailsized pic and also like addition of genre and
    tagline ,summary may be a bit too much (scrolling again)

Just think of Rambo II,III or even worse Rocky I,II,III,IV,V &VI

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@3 March 2003 - 03:03
    Why the big anti dvd screener issue sharedaddy?

For instance... Two towers isnt going to be out till may on dvd, nov for the extended version.

Yet there is a dvd screener out of TT already, which im sure tons of people would love to see before its possible to rip the dvd.

I have no issue with them.  I plan on buying Two Towers:extended edition once it comes out, but for now, the screener is perfect for me.
    I am not anti-screener, just PRO-DVD Rip. People tend to treat them as equals and they are most assuredly not. I have a lot of screeners and rips, however I only post rips, the screeners are normally already posted. I just think they need to be treated separately, 2 sections, RIPS and screeners. If I am trying to find a perfect copy of something I will wait for a DVD rip and I hate downloading a screener that was named DVD-RIP, I mean they are close but to different animals. The main goal of mine would be to inform visitors of the differences and insure they know what they are getting before trying for it. Even if we do not have 2 sections, then we should have TAGS, DVD and Screener tags that would be required on each post. I mean a "for sure" way of insuring anyone looking at it understands what they are looking at.

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    look i thin this is a great idea and what kind of connection are you lookin=g for i am on t1 and can give pver 5mbs upload whould that be helpful and i got over 250 movies that inclueds dvdv rip and TMD movies + TV seris

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    Hi folks wanna show you the account we have for creating the database. It's the best name we could wish imo.

btw before i forget: BENDER you're doing a great job on spitting through the verifieds!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE DATABASE USER NAME

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by k-lite.tk@3 March 2003 - 21:31
    Hi folks wanna show you the account we have for creating the database. It's the best name we could wish imo.

btw before i forget: BENDER you're doing a great job on spitting through the verifieds! 

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE DATABASE USER NAME
    * tilen76 is confused now

This looks exactly like operators speaking through the bot in the #Klchat IRC room.

Are you reffering to this:
    k-lite.tk

Group: Database Crew
    Member No.: 15977
    If so, it looks nice.

So it would be an account with certain powers, that those taking care of the database could use?

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    jetje's Avatar former star
    yep, the database team gets acces to the (closed) topic, and can use it. Thought had to register the name before someone else did. Think it's a nice name for the topic that host this boards database... B) If someone has a nice avatar for it

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I just found this thread...don't come in here much.....but what about us MusicWorld people?

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    jetje's Avatar former star
    FC if this works in here you can start a team in the musicworld to. But i think it will be much more difficult to create it there, much more small files. Different categories.... have no clue yet how to do it right in there...

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by jetje@3 March 2003 - 16:35
    FC if this works in here you can start a team in the musicworld to. But i think it will be much more difficult to create it there, much more small files. Different categories.... have no clue yet how to do it right in there...
    I was just thinking the same thing after I posted,music would be harder.Will have to think about how to do it.....get in touch with infested cats and what not.

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    For the avatar:

If we could find someone with some graphic skills, I suggest we transform the "Twentieth Century" logo

Into the K-Lite logo, by puttin the letter K on top and writing under that "K-Lite, database team" or something like that.

This is an example (a bad one though) of how we could do it. (I found that on the net):

Just an idea.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast