Thread: Audio Cd's

I've been burning cd's which will no play on normal cd players but will play on computer cd rom. What am I doing wrong?

The burn software I've tried is MM Jukebox, Easy Audio CD burner and Nero. They convert the mp3's to cda's so it's not the conversion.

Any ideas? thanks...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Some cd players can not read cd-r's
    they pretty much have to be ancient though....
    what cd player are you trying to play it on? and have you tried on more then one cd player?
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    god-of-rock's Avatar God of Rock
    Originally posted by kaiweiler@27 January 2004 - 22:32
    they pretty much have to be ancient though....
    Some new car-stereo's and cheap "all-in-one" home stereo's also suffers from not playing CD-R's I've noticed....

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    actually tried burning same music (off cd which didn't work in car&#33 with itunes on a mac and it worked on same car stereo cd player. Unfortunately don't always have access to that mac. So doesn't look like cd-r's... I'm gonna try Nero 6 now, hopeful that'll work, otherwise I'll be back... could there be some setting I need to change? I usually leave it on defaults.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    DO NOT BURN at full speed try it at say 8x then try and play the cd in other equipment, for one person I know I had to cut at 4x inorder for it to work (had a sleep while it was doing it).

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    are you sure ur burning as audio? not data?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    def audio, not data. Will try burn at low speed. sound like a good idea...

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    99shassan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    did it work?
    Changed SPAN settings in sig a YEAR after it was removed