Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can You Manipulate Your Dreams?

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I am able too only if I know its a dream If i know I'm in a dream all i have to do is think of a hot chick and well.......... you think of the rest

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    is this this thing about man who goes to bed with wang in hand wakes up with solution in hand?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    It is known as lucid dreaming and is a well known phenomenon.

There is at least one previous thread which discussed this. There may also have been tips / suggestions on how to reach this state.

I have been conscious during dreams on a number of occasions. I am sure others here have been as well.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I bought a book on Lucid Dreaming (by Stephen LaBerge) about 7 years ago and practiced everynight until eventually I could lucid dream whenever I wanted (well - about 80% of times) it was really cool and at one point I meditated in the dream and it went all fractally and trippy. After a year I eventually stopped trying as much until the point where I was just letting myself dream normally and being intrigued by that. I havn't tried in ages now.

I kept recieving junk mail frm the company I ordered the book from and saw that you can buy goggles that induce them too.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    i find smoking 5lb of grass makes you lucid dream.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@27 January 2004 - 01:42
    I bought a book on Lucid Dreaming (by Stephen LaBerge) about 7 years ago and practiced everynight until eventually I could lucid dream whenever I wanted (well - about 80% of times) it was really cool and at one point I meditated in the dream and it went all fractally and trippy. After a year I eventually stopped trying as much until the point where I was just letting myself dream normally and being intrigued by that. I havn't tried in ages now.

I kept recieving junk mail frm the company I ordered the book from and saw that you can buy goggles that induce them too.
    What would you be trying to induce this company to do Sam4?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Found the link for the goggles thing: LINK

It's probably better to use the books though as then you learn the techniques and can do it anytime and become skilled in inducing it.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Double Agent
    i used to have em but now i dream crap

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by bigboab+27 January 2004 - 00:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 27 January 2004 - 00:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam@27 January 2004 - 01:42
    I bought a book on Lucid Dreaming (by Stephen LaBerge) about 7 years ago and practiced everynight until eventually I could lucid dream whenever I wanted (well - about 80% of times) it was really cool and at one point I meditated in the dream and it went all fractally and trippy. After a year I eventually stopped trying as much until the point where I was just letting myself dream normally and being intrigued by that. I havn&#39;t tried in ages now.

What would you be trying to induce this company to do Sam4? [/b][/quote]

10. Lounge   -   #10
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yes drugs are bad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast