Thread: Msn Messenger Tools And Hacks

i would like pretty much anything related to MSN. i have the newest version of messenger and MSN Plus! but i was wondering if people had other stuff!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    he is indirectly saying that the needs the hacking files for msn .u must have heard hacking msn by messenger

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    forget about the hacks. if you wanna hack someone using a program, the most likely thing to happen is that the program also hacks you, and sends info about both accounts to the creator

trust me: i do programs from msn, and if you're gonna hack 1 account, its easy to hack the second one for free

but if you're interesed in msn programming, adn addons and stuff, i think you should drop a visit at our homepage: www.msnfanatic.com and out forums: www.msnfanatic.com/forums B)
    no hacks there. mention the word "hack" and you will be banned

if you want a program you call them "addons" or "bots" or even "patches".

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by noroom@3 March 2003 - 16:47
    forget about the hacks. if you wanna hack someone using a program, the most likely thing to happen is that the program also hacks you, and sends info about both accounts to the creator
    ur right man

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Theres a thing called Polymorphic MSN or something like that which allows you to load as many MSN messenger as you like. As long as you've got different accounts.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    go to www.mess.be
    whole load of tools and stuff there

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by carbert@4 March 2003 - 21:51
    go to www.mess.be
    nice site

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Leech_Killer's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by carbert@4 March 2003 - 21:51
    go to www.mess.be
    Very good site certainly answered a few questions I had about MSN Messenger.