Thread: Sp1

can someone point me in the right direction of where i can get sp1 for windows xp home. but do not point me to the microsoft web site because then i will have to reactivate my windows, and i cant do that. thank you

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    thanks for that livy, but in my original request i did ask for me NOT to be pointed in the direction of the microsoft web site because i will then have to reactivate my windows xp and i cant do that because its a cracked version. anywhere else other than microsoft?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    if that wont work, then nothing will work, as no matter where u get sp1 it will be originally from the ms site, and if ur are running the devils own corp version, then if u upgrade to sp1 from anywhere the same will happen, or it wont allow you becasue u have a pirated version. u can get winxp with sp1 integrated of emule.

http://www.sharereactor.com/release.php?id=2390

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    He's right y'know
    SP

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Guys, I have the pirated version of Windows XP Pro and I upgraded to XP, all you need is the Win XP key changer, and change your serial..

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by NightStalker@27 January 2004 - 15:51
    Guys, I have the pirated version of Windows XP Pro and I upgraded to XP, all you need is the Win XP key changer, and change your serial..
    i know ,i had to do that too, but now i have the sp1 integrated cd which is alot better, for reinstalling etc, its worth getting

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>