Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The English F.a. Cup

yes i agree with you. As far as i go, i would say bring in a say, no more than 6 non u.k players rule, and then we will see just how good the top 3 are.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    But then we would be accused of being racist. And lets be honest, UEFA and FIFA are just waiting for us to slip up somewhere so they can throw the proverbial book at us. Its all down to the bad name English football got during the 70' and early 80's. England, as a country, will never be forgiven for the mindless (scum) minority that used football and team loyalty as an excuse to ruck.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    yes they probably would. but if that rule was for every country or nation how would it be deemed racist. It is just to stop the english game dying of natural talent. Let's face it, whoi have we really got for england. At best this would be my eleven for england

1. David james (Man city)
    2. Gary Neville (man utd) (man do i not like him)
    3. Ashley cole (arsenal) (even though i hate the guy)
    4. Gareth Southgate (middlesborough)
    5. Rio Ferdinand (man Utd) (when he back off his ban)
    6. Steven Gerrard (Liverpool)
    7. Joe Cole (Chelsea)
    8. Paul Scholes (Man united) (the true star of Man utd after Roy keane, forget Van nistelrooy)
    9. Michael Owen (liverpool) (the saviour of liverpool, where would be without him ?)
    10. James Beattie (southampton) (should leave southampton while he can, will be much better at another team. He lacks the service there)
    11. David Beckham (Real Madrid) (okay we get fed up off hearing about him, but on his day he can unlock any defence, and score that vital goal)

subs would probably be

12. Paul robinson
    13. phillip neville
    14. Jmaie Carragher
    15. Darius Vassell
    16. Emile heskey
    17. Kevin phillips
    18. wes brown
    19. scott parker

4. Lounge   -   #14
    baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    when are you lot going to realise ARSENAL are going to clean up on the domestic competitions maybe get the champions league aswell

5. Lounge   -   #15
    The only way arsenal will clean up is if they get rid off their stupid players with attitudes, take ashley cole, someone other day bumped into him and he almost flattened the guy with a push back. Let face it the guy is talented but why does he always have to act like an arse at times. Of course they need the HENRY to be playing. If they fail at midddlesborough tomorrow, it will be because HENRY was not in the team.
    Yes we all remember back at old trafford, i believe there was quite a few arses out there after Van Nistelrooy missed that penalty. If the Arsenal got rid off their bad discipline, (and do not blame the referees) then maybe they would clean up this season. The fact is that will always deny them the title or the champions league.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    arsenal are getting better with the disciplin . we have already proved that we do not have to have henry playing to win games . and with our new signing we can rest henry as much as we need to

7. Lounge   -   #17
    yes i have noticed so with arsenal, but he nearly let it go in the middlesborough game at weekend. If they kept their heads my mate says they would clean up, but that disciplinary record worries them. And it a shame really because with Henry, Vierra, Pires, and Bergkamp all on form, there is no team to touch them. The problem is it rare you see all four in the same team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12