Thread: End Of Kazaa Lite K++?

I read in several websites that Kazaa, Sharman company is anihilating kazaa lite k++ by updating their software and blocking kazaa lite users from downloading from genuine kazaa users, also when you download the new version of kazaa it destroys the kazaa lite included on your pc, is this true? are we doomed to download from kazaa lite k++ users solely or is this just a big bluff? why is kazaa lite k++ website unavailable and why is it promoting bittorrent and emule and so forth? is there going to be an update of kazaa lite k++ software in the near future to allow us to download from regular kazaa users?

anyone have any idea whats goin on?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Filesharinghelp.com
    What Kazaa Lite Died? When?

Kazaa Lite lives on dude and will do for a long time...

K-lite v2.6 is based on KMD 2.6, check my sig out for it

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    ok i installed kazaa lite 2.6 and it looks awsome, thanks a lot
    are there any new features i should be particularly enthusiatic about in k-lite 2.6?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by macaronaroni@27 January 2004 - 22:10
    ok i installed kazaa lite 2.6 and it looks awsome, thanks a lot
    are there any new features i should be particularly enthusiatic about in k-lite 2.6?
    New Features Of KMD 2.6:
    * Magnet Link Support
    * Multi-Tab Search
    * Improved Proxy Support
    * New Look
    * Connect To Latest Suprnodes

K-lite v2.6 will soon have all and MORE features of klk++

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    i still don't like the 2.6 and it still has some spyware, can't wait till its full with no spyware and the extensions tho

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    oh cmon 2.6 is king, its freaking awsome, the added components there just make it sweet
    one thing i would like to know though is if there s any way to save the GUI hacker settings so that kazaa will load with them, i love the transparency on kazaa and i want to keep it but it goes away everytime i close it
    also i didnt see the Magnet Link support, is it because im running build RC12 of 2.6? is there a better version available?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    actually, after using k-litre 2.6 for a while im starting to notice some bugs, so i figured itd be helpful if i told you guys about it because maybe one of yas is involved in developing the software

- whenever i try to brwose the web with klite it gives me script errors on every page
    - this is not a bug but afeauture id like to see in it, klite k++ had the option to pause all downloads and resume them all, i think you should included in 2.6 because its very helpful, also, it should have a "find more sources" for all the downloads
    - and finally, it would be useful if we could search for files that are stricktly over 400mb like in the old k++

are we going to see these features anytime soon or am i dreamin?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Originally posted by macaronaroni@28 January 2004 - 15:07
    it would be useful if we could search for files that are stricktly over 400mb like in the old k++
    in advanced search change 500 KB to 400 MB

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@28 January 2004 - 10:02
    i still don't like the 2.6 and it still has some spyware, can't wait till its full with no spyware and the extensions tho
    Spyware ........ Show me!!!!!

@ macaronaroni, find a magent link and itll work

Edit:
    And i say this a ENDLESS amount of times..... All the features of KLE are coming soon!
    I dont make the gui-hacker, maybe something to suggest to aldo?