Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice But That, Its My Site

TriadCool, that its not good, i mean i worked a lot on that site and some shit head comes and stole everithing.Its not the first time , i have the copyright on it this time so prepare to pay if you don't remove that shit. A lot of people know me here in the board and know also how hard it was until i finished that site.I hope that the mods don't close this topic,thank you.

Edit : I already reported your site to Freewebs,com,Topcities.com take care and remove everithing until its not too late.

This is your work HTTrack Website Copier

Code:
    </table> 
    </body>

<!-- Mirrored from www.klitetools.com/ by HTTrack Website Copier/3.x [XR&CO'2003], Tue, 20 Jan 2004 04:37:00 GMT -->

<script language="JavaScript">
    <!--

window.open = SymRealWinOpen;

//-->
    </script>

</html>

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    BANNED
    LOL well if he does not close it i will

is he still a member here even??

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    TRshady
    Whats the url Shared?

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    The shit head has 3 or more accounts on different hosts , i will search more about him , and i will post here all the url's.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Give the url's we might have something to do

Did some investigating
    here is one url
    http://www.freewebs.com/triadcool/

It seems he just basically copied the whole thing even the copyright notice, klitetools logo

Is he misusing it in someway shared? Is he using your things with his own name?
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    Code:
    Under Construction ,coming soon. 

Triadcool administration.
    Triadcool administration? You are really f****d and prepare to pay.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    I cant find triadcool administration written on that site any other links he has?
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    On topcities

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    Originally posted by sharedholder@27 January 2004 - 14:35
    On topcities
    Thats just shocking (I just saw it)

I am sure you must have contacted topcities as well about all this? Have you sent him a pm?

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #10
    Yes, i contacted topcities and my lawyer too , he advice me to give the guy 24
    hours to close down the site and then he will call topcities.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast