Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Super Bowl

  1. #1
    shn's Avatar 3μ|\|(7
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,585
    Well, what do you think?

    Im not a big football fan but the superbowl is the shiznit.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Louisville Kentucky
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,412
    You should of looked around.You would have seen the Poll I asked Nikki to make a little over a Week ago.

    MODs!Close this one!


  3. Lounge   -   #3
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Narfuck
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,641
    Can't we spam it?.......shn likes spam

    Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, so fuck y'all
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,104
    Ooh ooh can we?

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    england
    Posts
    3,326
    UP YE PANTHERS

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    shn's Avatar 3μ|\|(7
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,585
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@27 January 2004 - 14:36
    You should of looked around.You would have seen the Poll I asked Nikki to make a little over a Week ago.

    MODs!Close this one!

    Which one of thoose pics is you in your sig FuNkY CaPrIcOrN?


    Oh...........I get it, thats you and JONNO_CELEBS

    A post whores best friend.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    As far as i go, i just hope it be a close exciting final. when it oner sided it can be boring. Unless it my team New england of course. And yes i do support them just because i am from england of the U.K

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    shn's Avatar 3μ|\|(7
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,585
    Originally posted by The Horror fanatic@27 January 2004 - 17:42
    As far as i go, i just hope it be a close exciting final. when it oner sided it can be boring. Unless it my team New england of course. And yes i do support them just because i am from england of the U.K
    I wanna go to super bowl just to hang out and tailgate and have fun

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Narfuck
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,641
    Originally posted by shn@27 January 2004 - 23:40

    Which one of thoose pics is you in your sig FuNkY CaPrIcOrN?


    Oh...........I get it, thats you and JONNO_CELEBS

    A post whores best friend.
    Ooooo n00b comes in with attitude

    Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,946
    I think the L.A. Raiders are a stick on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •