Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Make The Final

I just watch Bolton hang on and despite a 2-0 defeat get through to league cup final 5-4 on agggregate. Of course no one really care about this cup, but will many that are against arsenal go for middlesborough. I hope for the good of football Middlesborough can make it there as well. We need a final without one of the big guns in it.
    WHAT YOU THINK? Because i hope Bolton win it, they did beat my team liverpool.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by The Horror fanatic@27 January 2004 - 22:08
    I just watch Bolton hang on and despite a 2-0 defeat get through to league cup final 5-4 on agggregate. Of course no one really care about this cup, but will many that are against arsenal go for middlesborough. I hope for the good of football Middlesborough can make it there as well. We need a final without one of the big guns in it.
    please dont mention football im disgusted at my team at the moment
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Azzz+27 January 2004 - 22:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 27 January 2004 - 22:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Horror fanatic@27 January 2004 - 22:08
    please dont mention football im disgusted at my team at the moment [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ll second that, it&#39;s time for SBR to retire to a little cottage and let someone new take over the reins of the greatest team in the North East.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by Withcheese+27 January 2004 - 22:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 27 January 2004 - 22:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Azzz@27 January 2004 - 22:10
    <!--QuoteBegin-The Horror fanatic
    @27 January 2004 - 22:08

please dont mention football im disgusted at my team at the moment
    I&#39;ll second that, it&#39;s time for SBR to retire to a little cottage and let someone new take over the reins of the greatest team in the North East. [/b][/quote]
    Steve Bruce would be my choice

also i would get rid of Jenas in the midfield and buy nicky butt to partner speed

5. Lounge   -   #5
    everyone seem to be after butt. Of course he would be a pansy if he went to everton, at least Newcastle would be one of the top 5. You might not be happy with them, but my team with Kewell and Owen on form, and rid of those two useless ones, hadji diouf and salif diao look finally to be into a bit of a groove. But with how it been this season, it would not surprise me one bit if after knocking out Newcastle they go and bloody lose to poxy Portsmouth. Speaking of that inferior team near liverpool, i think we will stuff them on saturday 3-1.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Lets be honest though, we know those gooner slags are gonna go to the final.
    Middlesborough have got something to prove but I cant see em beating Arsenal.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    well although i am huge fan of Thierry Henry, i still hope middlesboro can get a nice 2-2 draw and sneak through 3-2.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    sorry to stray off topic but something i wouldnt mind mentioning

ive noticed that Chelsea with their new team are getting on telly more than Newcastle, what people are forgetting is Newcastle finished higher than Chelsea last season, so technically we should be on more because on paper we are still more successful, just ticks me off

9. Lounge   -   #9
    great point. Money talks for Chelsea, man utd and Arsenal. SKY TV is Real Madrid and Man utd mad. All three english clubs i mention got their own tv, so i say screw them and give the rest a chance.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    If only the beeb were willing to stump up our licence fees to pay for premership footy, the bar stewards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast