Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy?

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    This is something that has been troubling me for quite some time now and any help will be grately appreciate

...Every night, something very strange happens, I'll be sat at the computer or in bed, and then, before I know it, it's morning. Time jumps forward seven hours It allways happens the same way, I'll blink, and then it's morning. This only ever happens at night and it's been happening for many years now, can anyone explain this phenomenon?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Stop blinking.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by Arcadia@27 January 2004 - 22:25
    This is something that has been troubling me for quite some time now and any help will be grately appreciate

...Every night, something very strange happens, I'll be sat at the computer or in bed, and then, before I know it, it's morning. Time jumps forward seven hours It allways happens the same way, I'll blink, and then it's morning. This only ever happens at night and it's been happening for many years now, can anyone explain this phonomanon?
    maybe you have the rare ability to slip into another dimension for a period of time, or you are using the wrong type of medication

so you are awake and it's suddenly morning?
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by clocker@27 January 2004 - 23:26
    Stop blinking.
    Stop blinking what, clocker?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by Azzz@27 January 2004 - 23:27
    so you are awake and it's suddenly morning? 
    or so it would seem

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    There is actually a crease in time, it has been there for some years now, it is strange that you have only just noticed it.

What happens is that you cross from one side of the crease to the other. The part of time which you do not pass thro' is the "missing hours".

It is actually the crease which causes the blink, rather than the other way around. You have confused the cause and effect in this situation.

I hope this will help you to sleep better.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by J'Pol@27 January 2004 - 23:45
    There is actually a crease in time, it has been there for some years now, it is strange that you have only just noticed it.

What happens is that you cross from one side of the crease to the other. The part of time which you do not pass thro' is the "missing hours".

It is actually the crease which causes the blink, rather than the other way around. You have confused the cause and effect in this situation.

I hope this will help you to sleep better.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    smoke on some weed , it will slow this phenomenon down, trust me, weed solves almost every problem in the world, dont believe me try it and see wha happens

9. Lounge   -   #9
    muchspl2

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Arcadia@28 January 2004 - 00:25

...Every night, something very strange happens, I'll be sat at the computer or in bed, and then, before I know it, it's morning. Time jumps forward seven hours It allways happens the same way, I'll blink, and then it's morning. This only ever happens at night and it's been happening for many years now, can anyone explain this phenomenon?
    It's called sleep.

(or bullshit)
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast