Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Mp Has Good Realistic Battles?

Poster
    I want to try a new game, im looking for a mp game that has good realistic fighting and weapons, like, wolf et, or battlefield

2. Games   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    realistic mp? try america's army, really good REALISTIC game, and it's free too , you can also give operation flashpoint a try, i played it and its very close to an actual war/battle simulator (i heard that the american army use a game like this called VBS1 to train some of it's troops and that game is also made by the same guys that made Operation Flashpoint), the mp isn't as exciting as bf1942. but the sp for Operation Flashpoint is one hell of a ride (30+ missions, and there are 2 official expansions for it). in fact, if anyone knows any other good realistic battle MP games, pls tell me/us. Thanks!

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Call Of Duty

Looks Wayyy better then battlefield 1942. But Call of Duty dosent have vehicles where as bf 1942 has both infantry and vehicles.

Both are great games, but for realism it wins. Its done by the same people that made Medel of Honor and most people have played a bit of that.

Besides its MP Ro><ors &#33;
    Xare
    Unknowncheats.com Moderator
    MPC.DE Moderator

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    thanx will try flashpoint

5. Games   -   #5
    hey keer try sticking your head up your own ass thats a realistic battle

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    look at this ass,following me around trying to yap at my shoes&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; shoo&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Games   -   #7
    damn, forgot about call of duty&#33; great game, kickass mp, but still for realism and long battles between squads of soldiers (with good ai) operation flashpoint takes the cake, hell, there isn&#39;t even a health bar in that game, 2 shots max and your dead, that&#39;s what i like to call real B)

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    can&#39;t find flashpoint anywhere,tried supernova and mirc, and kazaa. anybody know where it is

9. Games   -   #9
    suprnova and kazaa (on kazaa look for the 207 mb file, its the right one, i know ) or, look for operation flashpoint GOTY (game of the year, it comes with the original OFP, and the 2 expansions+updates) on suprnova.

EDIT: just looked up OFP in kazaa, the 207 mb file is there:

sorry about the quality (max 200 kb on that site to upload) but you can still make out the numbers.

10. Games   -   #10
    damn, i can&#39;t believe i spent 10 minutes signing up for that uploadit site&#33; you owe me for this generosity B)

EDIT: http://www.operationflashpoint.cz <===crazy place to download 1000&#39;s of addons for ofp. you can also take a look at the pics and movies of the game/gameplay/graphics/etc. at: www.flashpoint1985.com
    hope that helps&#33;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast