Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Is The Best Filesharing Prog?

Gotta go with GS on this one: There is no best app, only what works best for YOU.

Try a bunch of them; you won't regret it. B)
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@28 January 2004 - 17:45
    you should all know Mirc is no filesharing program
    people downloading stuff are leeching. yes they are

{I}{K}{E}
    Damn, must've missed the tiny print...
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    kazaalite is great filesharing programe

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    I use WinMX for music and I love it. As for K-Lite, a lot of the music and movies are fake or low quality, the cracks and serials carry viruses, and game iso's have viruses in them. It also seems the availability of new Simpsons (and old) episodes has gone down. A year or so ago I had 260 episodes (before my hard drive died). So, if anyone has a good program for getting simpsons episodes (if only there was a 20 gb .rar download with all the episodes....) please let me know.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I use kazaa lite I have cable it seems fast to me but after reading on here about others tastes I thinking I have to look around just to see what im missing

Mind you I dont look on kazaa for cracks or serials

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Where can I download Soulseek?

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by BennyBob@31 January 2004 - 06:00
    Where can I download Soulseek?
    Soulseek
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    thank you.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    4th gen, where do I download the program? that link you gave me was some kind of news letter. Thanks.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by BennyBob@31 January 2004 - 06:08
    4th gen, where do I download the program? that link you gave me was some kind of news letter. Thanks.
    Version 152 (Direct Download Link)
    Version 153 (Direct Download Link)

The two versions are extremely similar, the major difference is that version 153 has a "Ticker" (basically a moving banner along the top of a room, on which members of that room can display messages)
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast