Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Was On The Bus...

Keikan's Avatar ........
    I just came home from finishing my social exam right? Anyways I went on the bus and there was a group of three people sitting there and they were from another country and they were going to West Edmonton Mall. Thats still not my point. They were from some where in the UK or maybe Australia? They had pins on and one of the pins said GW whatever that means.... still not my point.

The point of the post is: There was a girl in that group, and she had boots on and she was hot, and the accent made her hotter

Who would wanna come here in -32 degrees celcius weather?
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    internet.news
    -32 degrees, oh shit, it is really cold ... I hate it so cold.

That does not mean I would not go there, if you would invite me and I had the money wherever you are, I guess somehere in Eastern Europe...

Here there is many snow on the streets of Nuremberg and it is not very icey cold
    wind

I will try to make some images and PM you if it is possible and the snow will still
    be there the weekend

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by Keikan@28 January 2004 - 12:51
    They had pins on and one of the pins said GW whatever that means.... still not my point.

The point of the post is: There was a girl in that group, and she had boots on and she was hot, and the accent made her hotter 

Who would wanna come here in -32 degrees celcius weather?
    was it GWU by any chance?

Ya we had -25 Fcouple of days back. Wasnt nice at all.

edit:typo
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    h1
    Bronx was at -20F w/ windchill a while ago.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Whats GWU?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Keikan@28 January 2004 - 21:34
    Whats GWU?
    George Washington University?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by Keikan@28 January 2004 - 15:34
    Whats GWU?
    GWU
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    they were not from gwu, remem they were from uk or australia

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Keikan@28 January 2004 - 15:38
    they were not from gwu, remem they were from uk or australia
    oh ok. But how do you know they were from UK or Australia? Are you good with accents? Australian & UK accents are not much similar as far as I know. So you how do you know that?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    internet.news
    Originally posted by haxor41789@28 January 2004 - 23:33
    Bronx was at -20F w/ windchill a while ago.
    -20F - This is cold? Bronx? wow, so cold, I remember there are coffee shops in London and ppl in the parks selling hot tea This is a nice idea...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast