Thread: Dvd Region Killer

There are a lot of a DVD region killer in Kazaa. I caught a couple of virus from them. So I am wondering if any of them work on Windows XP. I don't want to try them out for fear of having to reinstall windows. Has anyone tried any DVD region killers on Win XP? Please let me know which ones work, and whether there are any problems with it.

Thanks.

:helpsmile:

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    here.

http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/download...egion-free.html

all you need to do is dig up a serial number for it. don't ask... the forum does not allow serials/keys to be posted.

edit: note to mods... it's a link to a demo version, not warez.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    thanks for the reply. I checked out the site, and the latest version is 3.25. I was able to find 3.10 version. Do you know if 3.10 would work also without any problem. Did they upgrade just to get people to buy it or is it really necessary?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    BANNED
    These region KILLERS i find aint much cop.You'd be better looking for a hack firmware.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    version 3.10 is avail on kazaa/suprnova - thats where i got the app

if you found a serial, try the developers page for "old versions" or "history" or stg - theyre usu there
    <insert signature here>

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    muchspl2

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by PleaseShare@2 February 2004 - 23:57
    I was able to find 3.10 version.&nbsp; Do you know if 3.10 would work also without any problem.&nbsp; Did they upgrade just to get people to buy it or is it really necessary?
    the chances are slim that 3.1 would work any worse on your PC than 3.25. those two versions are really close, so instead of changes in functionality i&#39;d bet that the only major difference is that they added support for the odd dvd drives that might not have been compatible with earlier versions.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Yea DVD Genie is one of the best. I&#39;d get that.