Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anger Thread

Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab+30 January 2004 - 01:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab &#064; 30 January 2004 - 01:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@30 January 2004 - 00:21
    I may have outed you, if so I apologise.

I am given to understand that you are now living sans pomme, is this correct.
    Sadly this is the case JP It is not bothering me a lot. Only 5 weeks, 4 days 16 hour 14 minute and 23 second till I start again.

Outed? I haven&#39;t been outed in this cold weather.[/b][/quote]
    You have a specific period of abstinence ?

Is there a secular reason for this , or is it a sackcloth and ashes type thing.

As I understand the position, you are unlikely to "celebrate" the lenten period. Even if you were to do so, now is not the time.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@29 January 2004 - 23:12
    You accidentally wiped the entire hard drive. Not easy to do (accidentally) in my experience, bearing in mind that I have been using the feckers since before windoze was invented / stolen.

Are you sure, could this be a sub-conscious message. Perhaps you need to look a bit deeper.

Oh and is this angry enough to qualify.

&#33;. I was reinstalling WinXP but didn&#39;t forgot that by deleing the prev version It&#39;d delete "my docs"

2. Deeper meaning - Eh?.............although I have changed my desktop so maybe

3.. It qualifies cos I&#39;m past caring

anyway - WTYF

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+30 January 2004 - 02:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam &#064; 30 January 2004 - 02:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@29 January 2004 - 23:12
    You accidentally wiped the entire hard drive. Not easy to do (accidentally) in my experience, bearing in mind that I have been using the feckers since before windoze was invented / stolen.

Are you sure, could this be a sub-conscious message. Perhaps you need to look a bit deeper.

Oh and is this angry enough to qualify.

&#33;. I was reinstalling WinXP but didn&#39;t forgot that by deleing the prev version It&#39;d delete "my docs"

2. Deeper meaning - Eh?.............although I have changed my desktop so maybe

3.. It qualifies cos I&#39;m past caring

anyway - WTYF

[/b][/quote]
    I take it from this that you are not in a particularly optimistic frame of mind.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123