Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Abc

BANNED
    Originally posted by Java Boy+30 January 2004 - 22:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Java Boy @ 30 January 2004 - 22:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Mobas@30 January 2004 - 22:56
    <!--QuoteBegin-ck&#045;uk
    @30 January 2004 - 21:23
    i&#39;m not happy with azureus it seems to become well unstable after a while.

How long before it becomes unstable for you? I would like to avoid this situation.

btw, what operating system you running?
    Azureus isnt that bad...
    go HERE to read about the problems that can be solved [/b][/quote]
    & how isnt it that bad mate ??

I said a few times i thought this client was the best.There&#39;s no knockin&#39; the features.The fact is its unstable a fuck..After seediing a while the speed starts to fluctuate all over the place.You set it on super seed n in randomly reverts back to seeding.I open certain programs ,the speed drops to zero & not from lack of resources either.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Interesting. I never had those problems. The only problem I ever had with it was it using too much system resources. I downloaded the latest CVS and it&#39;s working like a charm now.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BANNED
    Maybe mate.Althou they dont always carry banners.I wanna keep using this client lol,until the problems for me hopfully gets fixed,i&#39;m not using something that could freeze/crash n lose unsaved work,settings i&#39;ve made in programs that run in the background ,firewalls blah blah needs to be shutdown or a reboot to be saved,info i wont get back,cause files to currupt.Or even kill a long hrs encoding....That aint my biggy issuse anyway mate it do run pretty stable on mine ,the functions just dont.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123