Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Abc

can someone give me a link to download the new abc bittorent client.and can someone give me some info on how good it is

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ABC Download Page

ABC, is based on SHADOW's EXPERIMENTAL. Basically... it's good!

Shadow's is really good, but not for many torrents. ABC is perfect for a lot of torrents. It uses one process and one windows for everything, instead of one for each.

I would say, it's the second best client I've used. It uses litle resources, and is very configurable, including hvaing the feature to set timers on the torrents(usually people who have low bandwidth).

Also check out azureus. It by far, has the most feature, and I seem to get the best speeds, but uses a bit more resources than ABC. It really just depends on taste....

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    i use abc and love it, i like that you can contrl upload on specific torrents

U RNT LEET LIKE ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;11111111111111

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Stop the Presses&#33; There&#39;s a new release.

Version 2.6.2
    Download Page

The homepage wasn&#39;t updated yet. This is another link that I found.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Originally posted by Xero Grid@29 January 2004 - 21:56
    Stop the Presses&#33; There&#39;s a new release.

Version 2.6.2
    Thanks Xero Grid

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED
    I&#39;m having a crack with this too ,i&#39;m not happy with azureus it seems to become well unstable after a while.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    ABC is the only client I&#39;ve tried (other than the official one), and so far I&#39;m really happy with it. I get decent speeds, and it has lots of nice features that make it similar to other P2P apps like K-Lite or eMule (but without the Search function).

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    i use ABC to it has great speeds.

hey thanks for the link of the new version..i like this one

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by ck&#045;uk@30 January 2004 - 21:23
    i&#39;m not happy with azureus it seems to become well unstable after a while.
    How long before it becomes unstable for you? I would like to avoid this situation.

btw, what operating system you running?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Originally posted by Mobas+30 January 2004 - 22:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mobas @ 30 January 2004 - 22:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ck&#045;uk@30 January 2004 - 21:23
    i&#39;m not happy with azureus it seems to become well unstable after a while.
    How long before it becomes unstable for you? I would like to avoid this situation.

btw, what operating system you running? [/b][/quote]
    Azureus isnt that bad...
    go HERE to read about the problems that can be solved

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast