Thread: Norton Firewall

Hi, I'm using Norton personal firewall 2003. I have it on medium. I have a slight problem. You know on klite posts, that some people have that "box" on their sig that says like:
    "You're using Windows XX
    Your ISP is: XXXXX
    Your IP: XXXXX"

Well, mine still appears whenever I'm viewing a thread, despite that I'm behind the wall. What do you think I should do? I find that freaky.. Sorry for the n00bness.

(BTW, can anyone recommend another p2p - I'd just like to check another out,too)

Thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by ljossberir@29 January 2004 - 00:56
    Hi, I'm using Norton personal firewall 2003. I have it on medium. I have a slight problem. You know on klite posts, that some people have that "box" on their sig that says like:
    "You're using Windows XX
    Your ISP is: XXXXX
    Your IP: XXXXX"

Well, mine still appears whenever I'm viewing a thread, despite that I'm behind the wall. What do you think I should do? I find that freaky.. Sorry for the n00bness.

(BTW, can anyone recommend another p2p - I'd just like to check another out,too)

Thanks
    Only you can see your ip and the other info on your end. No one can really see your ip here except the mods, unless you broadcast it.