Thread: Ie Render Error

TRshady
    I posted a few days ago how Mozilla renders my site incorrectly, and after a slight re-design, my site now doesn't render properly in IE but fine in Mozilla, lol.

I haven't updated the site yet for this reason, but the edited layout is Here and by visiting, you'll see that everythings fine in Mozilla but in IE, the menu tables aren't posistioned right and the table background colour is a different grey from the rest.

Im not sure whats causing it, probably the td background image code which comes up invalid or is it something else?....

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    TRshady
    Anyone? ... been trying all morning, lol ...

Cant figure out whats causing this

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    I&#39;ll take another look at this later but my guess is that IE doesnt like <td><div> </div></td> in that part of the code. maybe try incorporating the div center into the td class?

and i cant figure out the colors thing.

Ill take another look later on, when i get back to my own pc, but try going to the Mozilla extensions page and get "Checky" which allows yo uto submit your site to various online html code checkers and css checkers. it might find the problem
    <insert signature here>

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    TRshady
    Thanks for the reply.

You advice seemed have worked, I simply stripped the table of text, got the bottom menu boxed displaying right and copied it to make the top.

So, im relieved its finally displaying right, suppose it was the divs so I appreciate ya help. .... Any idea on how to get the colour displaying right now though? ...

In IE the colour still appears a lot darker then the image version of the grey.

Will greatly appreciate this common problem I have being solved.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    line 52~55 of your style sheet:

.menuubox {
    background-color:0E8AB8;
    width:150px;
    }

should be

.menuubox {
    background-color:#0E8AB8;
    width:150px;
    }