Thread: Sharing Problems

I don't think I am doing anything wrong but I keep getting messages from people claiming that I am not sharing so they won't let me download from them. I know I am sharing because I have 5 people downloading from me at this very moment. Is anyone else haveing this problem? Is there something that I can do?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Check in your K++ options box and make sure the "users can't get a list of your shared files" option is not checked.
    DOWNLOADING IS FUN - SHARING IS SUBLIME
    When all else fails - read the instructions!!!
    LEEDS UNITED - WE'LL BE BACK

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by oldjagman@29 January 2004 - 11:41
    Check in your K++ options box and make sure the "users can't get a list of your shared files" option is not checked.
    bad advice

make sure that box is checked and screw the morans, those idots are kmd users who don't understand the concept of privacy, you have what is called a privacy patch which blocks the govt and riaa from seeing what and how many files you are sharing, with this option you are a bit more protected and if somebody whats to look at your list, it will come back blank, but you are still sharing all your files. so next time you get that message, tell them to stfu and get klite and educate themselves before they speak, then give them a few minutes to take their foot out of their mouth

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I would tell them to just stuff it but every time someone sends me those messages my messages never get through to them. They all have the incoming messages turned off. That of coarce just pisses me off even more.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    so turn your messages off...fan mail from morons who don't trouble themselves to think b4 they talk is junk mail. Just go about your business, my friend...FTB's.