Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Is It A Kind Of Illness?

  1. #1
    internet.news
    Guest
    I realised that many members also seemed to have their own similar looking
    to this forum forums

    Speaking for myself, I love the K-Lite board for being a nice place for sharing and the fast loading.

    As I am friendly, I already posted in some small posts in some members forums:
    Spider Dudes, Azzz's. I am a little disappointed that nobody posts something
    in my forum now. If you click on my signature you get there - and you do not have to register for posting.

    thanks.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Louisville Kentucky
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,412
    I did have one on my Site and then took it down.Yes not that many People came over.Just the Regulars who I Trade Music with.And was really the only reason I had it.

    But I took it down because it seems like that has become the "cool" thing to have now.Everybody wants one and just about has one.


    I am just going to go do a GuestBook.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    internet.news
    Guest
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@29 January 2004 - 22:34
    I did have one on my Site and then took it down.Yes not that many People came over.Just the Regulars who I Trade Music with.And was really the only reason I had it.

    But I took it down because it seems like that has become the "cool" thing to have now.Everybody wants one and just about has one.


    I am just going to go do a GuestBook.
    PM me the link to your Guestbook I will post some joke.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Narfuck
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,641
    We built our forum back last July

    Not because it's the thing to do but cos we wanted to

    We have Karaoke, Voices of members, Radio and much more

    I went in your's I.N. and made a post

    Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,506
    my forum is totally different to that of the k-lite forum

    yours is a bloody carbon copy
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    internet.news
    Guest
    Originally posted by Azzz@29 January 2004 - 22:42
    my forum is totally different to that of the k-lite forum

    yours is a bloody carbon copy
    That is why I wanted it, I love the design this blue opened one.

    Thanks for the post. I am on the way to your forum, Jonno.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    846
    Originally posted by internet.news@29 January 2004 - 15:30
    I realised that many members also seemed to have their own similar looking
    to this forum forums

    Speaking for myself, I love the K-Lite board for being a nice place for sharing and the fast loading.

    As I am friendly, I already posted in some small posts in some members forums:
    Spider Dudes, Azzz's. I am a little disappointed that nobody posts something
    in my forum now. If you click on my signature you get there - and you do not have to register for posting.

    thanks.
    u didn't post at mine

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,497
    Stop promoting your forum, internet.news.

    Let it stay in yous sig but don't keep mentioning it on this board.


    Also, I created the K-Lite Discussion Board logo for our board only. To steal it for your board is just plain wrong!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •