Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Can't See My Banner !

Security : Norton Firewall ( add-blocker disabled) , Browsers, IE and Firebird , the screenshot above was taken using Firebird.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Are you sure Bride R U didn't remove it ?
    We are interested in steady stream of customers, NOT CLICKERS
    source

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    Poster
    try deleting your cache

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    one way, and it works: upload the bride.ru gif to your sever and 'src the image' to the gif on your server. it bypasses any adblockers, as long as the name is not too obvious

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    Originally posted by Mavol@6 February 2004 - 20:40
    one way, and it works: upload the bride.ru gif to your sever and 'src the image' to the gif on your server. it bypasses any adblockers, as long as the name is not too obvious
    Can you eplain more about '' src'' thing ?

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #16
    Originally posted by sharedholder+6 February 2004 - 13:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 6 February 2004 - 13:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mavol@6 February 2004 - 20:40
    one way, and it works: upload the bride.ru gif to your sever and &#39;src the image&#39; to the gif on your server. it bypasses any adblockers, as long as the name is not too obvious&nbsp;
    Can you eplain more about &#39;&#39; src&#39;&#39; thing ? [/b][/quote]
    he means just edit the code from bride.ru and have the image source as the gif on your site. But I dont know how bride.ru people will feel abotu this as they keep changing things in that gif. So if you have a local copy it wont change anymore.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by I.am+6 February 2004 - 16:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 6 February 2004 - 16:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by sharedholder@6 February 2004 - 13:44
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mavol
    @6 February 2004 - 20:40
    one way, and it works: upload the bride.ru gif to your sever and &#39;src the image&#39; to the gif on your server. it bypasses any adblockers, as long as the name is not too obvious&nbsp;

Can you eplain more about &#39;&#39; src&#39;&#39; thing ?
    he means just edit the code from bride.ru and have the image source as the gif on your site. But I dont know how bride.ru people will feel abotu this as they keep changing things in that gif. So if you have a local copy it wont change anymore. [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t think they would mind, as these forums are hosting the image on thier site..

https://filesharingtalk.com/header_logo.gif

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #18
    to claridy here&#39;s my code:

Code:
    &#60;a href=&#34;http&#58;//bride.ru?brid=23843&#34;&#62;
    &#60;img src=&#34;images/supp.gif&#34; border=&#34;0&#34; alt=&#34;Bride.Ru&#34;&#62;&#60;/a&#62;
    so you see that the gif is located on my server (rename it&#33; a must&#33

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #19
    hmm, same time post.

you could steal bandwidth... but altervista provides unlimited bandwidth right?

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #20
    Ok, i try to explain again.Here its a screenshot taked when i open the index file on my hard disk:

So the picture its showing very well right ? Now if you go to my site the same picture doesn&#39;t show at all.Like i said i think my host blocking my adds.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast