Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Lite Download

Im confused? I have download lots of movies, games, apps, songs, ect.
    But i dont know what this is all about, i click on a file and like magic
    it show up on my hard drive. explane to a dummy what is kazaa
    and K++, whats behind the curtain. how and why does this world spin?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by Monkeyboy24@30 January 2004 - 10:04
    despite all the mean things the other people have been saying about the new kazaa lite ++ official homepage...i think the homepage is okae! i mean, since the shaman people killed the other kazaa lite homepage, i think that this is a good start of a new one! good luck w/ everything..and i hope to see more from kazaa lite!
    There is none such thing as an 'official' kazaa lite, let alone an 'official' kazaa lite page.

This board is the home of the Kazaa Lite K++ release. Which is the version offered for download on the page we're discussing here.

And it's also an old release 2.4.1. Newest release is 2.4.3. Get it in this thread
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    I hate when certain people don't appreciate a good thing. I am using up my space and bandwidth you share a file that many people need. All I've got to say to you is, don't go the the site if you don't like it. If you need Kazaa Lite then be my guest and go to it. But if you want to post bad comments about the site then just don't bother. It doesn't matter to me either way.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Wanna do a good thing?

Offer the latest version for download and clear up the 'official' part.
    Then you'll be my hero.
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    the official website is down urs is a hoax.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Kazaa Lite Download@30 January 2004 - 15:48
    I hate when certain people don't appreciate a good thing. I am using up my space and bandwidth you share a file that many people need. All I've got to say to you is, don't go the the site if you don't like it. If you need Kazaa Lite then be my guest and go to it. But if you want to post bad comments about the site then just don't bother. It doesn't matter to me either way.
    You said it was official! and that's what's killing me. unofficial sites of k++ are allowed.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@30 January 2004 - 04:28
    Wanna do a good thing?

Offer the latest version for download and clear up the &#39;official&#39; part.
    I was chuckling about that myself. The &#39;offical&#39; site and he doesn&#39;t even offer v2.4.3 or KL Update.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    What a fucking fake.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    your site sucks bro.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    BANNED
    lol anybody noticed the download is version 2.4.1???

roflmao

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast