Thread: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

ok when u go to the new 2003 official new line site, that music that is playing what is the name of the song and who sings it? i love it please someone tell me!

the website link is http://www.texaschainsawmovie.com/
    thanks...
    D

2. Music   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I do not know.Go download the Album.Maybe it is on there.

3. Music   -   #3
    lol im downloading the movie so i dont wanna stop it! lol did u listen to the song? im crazy over movie scores and stuff like that its sad that this really happened!

D

4. Music   -   #4
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    I believe that is Song To The Siren, by "This Mortal Coil" [they have something to do with Cocteau Twins?]

Originaly done by: Tim Buckley

Also performed by "Ratty" but that song is called "Sunrise, here I am"

I was looking for this myself a long time ago when Ratty released that song, I knew it sounded familiar and thats how I found out it was Tim Buckley, and later done by:

This Mortal Coil
    Robert Plant
    Czars
    Dead Can Dance
    Incubus Succubus
    Paul Oakenfield
    Sheila Chandra
    Susheela Raman
    True Faith
    Shudder To Think
    Fern Hill
    Cul De Sac
    Dot Allison
    Ratty

5. Music   -   #5
    Just looked in my Database for This Mortal Coil.I have the Album "it'll End in Tears".And that Song is on it.

I guess I could go grab that Album off the CDR and see if that is it.But I am not.I have to go.

6. Music   -   #6
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@30 January 2004 - 14:21
    Just looked in my Database for This Mortal Coil.I have the Album "it'll End in Tears".And that Song is on it.

I guess I could go grab that Album off the CDR and see if that is it.But I am not.I have to go.
    You could also just take my word for it, it is This Mortal Coil

7. Music   -   #7
    Originally posted by summerlinda+30 January 2004 - 18:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (summerlinda @ 30 January 2004 - 18:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@30 January 2004 - 14:21
    Just looked in my Database for This Mortal Coil.I have the Album "it&#39;ll End in Tears".And that Song is on it.

You could also just take my word for it, it is This Mortal Coil [/b][/quote]
    You said "I believe that is".Now that is somebody saying "I am not for sure but it might be".

8. Music   -   #8
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+31 January 2004 - 01:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 31 January 2004 - 01:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by summerlinda@30 January 2004 - 18:56
    <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
    @30 January 2004 - 14:21
    Just looked in my Database for This Mortal Coil.I have the Album "it&#39;ll End in Tears".And that Song is on it.

You could also just take my word for it, it is This Mortal Coil
    You said "I believe that is".Now that is somebody saying "I am not for sure but it might be". [/b][/quote]
    You are right, my bad