Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ignore Internet.news

Double Agent
    internet.news could you shut up for one day?!

thank u very much greatly appreciated

2. Lounge   -   #22
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by haxor41789@30 January 2004 - 01:57
    Well, i use vBulletin on my board, and if I were 7th or Error I would do one of the following:

Make their lives miserable
    Idiot ban them
    Trap them
    Starve them
    Confine them to their own forum with hobbes and j2k4 moderating (for ethical and grammatical advice, respectively).

Now someone just needs to make IPB versions of these hacks.
    wow
    good read even though i don't have a forum those are good boardhacks

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Count me in!

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Originally posted by haxor41789@30 January 2004 - 05:57
    Well, i use vBulletin on my board, and if I were 7th or Error I would do one of the following:

Make their lives miserable
    Idiot ban them
    Trap them
    Starve them
    Confine them to their own forum with hobbes and j2k4 moderating (for ethical and grammatical advice, respectively).

Now someone just needs to make IPB versions of these hacks.
    Very nice.

I also agree with ignoring him. Even his sig is damn annoying. While we're on the subject of ignoring people, I also recommend askjeevesbot, googlebot and all the other 'bots' to the list. This is except BOT himself

Easy, Samurai

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by Joakim Agren+30 January 2004 - 06:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joakim Agren @ 30 January 2004 - 06:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DrunkeNStylE@30 January 2004 - 06:24
    sounds good&#33;&#33;

start a poll ignore or not
    Hello&#33;

Internet.News needs to be spanked but maybe he likes that kind of treatment so maybe not HEHE

DrunkeNStylE I must say that you have done good job on your signature it is the best one on the forum&#33;. But it took along while before you got it up but hey it was worth the wait [/b][/quote]
    thanx took a while cause ive been lazy

@haxor41789 meh

6. Lounge   -   #26
    h1
    LOL. Miserable plus Starve is one of the most evil things you can do.

God help the person who spams my BBS.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Flippin&#39; heck, let&#39;s ostracise the annoying kid.

How many people have seen that happen at school or work. How many people have been the annoying kid.

It may come as no surprise, but I have been considered annoying at some times in my life. I know you may be shocked, but it is true.

If you feel the chap is annoying, then feel free not to respond to his crap. However please let us not do it by ganging up on him. It is unsavoury at best, it is reminiscent of the worst type of playground bullying.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    h1
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@30 January 2004 - 10:18

How many people have seen that happen at school or work. How many people have been the annoying kid.

It may come as no surprise, but I have been considered annoying at some times in my life. I know you may be shocked, but it is true.

If you feel the chap is annoying, then feel free not to respond to his crap. However please let us not do it by ganging up on him. It is unsavoury at best, it is reminiscent of the worst type of playground bullying.
    Words well spoken, J&#39;Pol. I won&#39;t be participating anymore.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@30 January 2004 - 10:18

I couldn&#39;t agree more.

The fact that Nobody1234 started this thread, despite being recently appointed a moderator is a shame. Once again, this demonstrates what a nasty piece of work he is.

Who do i report moderators to?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by liquidacid+30 January 2004 - 09:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (liquidacid @ 30 January 2004 - 09:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@30 January 2004 - 10:18

I couldn&#39;t agree more.

The fact that Nobody1234 started this thread, despite being recently appointed a moderator is a shame. Once again, this demonstrates what a nasty piece of work he is.

Who do i report moderators to? [/b][/quote]
    JP.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast