Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ignore Internet.news

Originally posted by liquidacid+30 January 2004 - 09:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (liquidacid @ 30 January 2004 - 09:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@30 January 2004 - 10:18
    Flippin&#39; heck, let&#39;s ostracise the annoying kid.

How many people have seen that happen at school or work. How many people have been the annoying kid.

It may come as no surprise, but I have been considered annoying at some times in my life. I know you may be shocked, but it is true.

If you feel the chap is annoying, then feel free not to respond to his crap. However please let us not do it by ganging up on him. It is unsavoury at best, it is reminiscent of the worst type of playground bullying.
    I couldn&#39;t agree more.

The fact that Nobody1234 started this thread, despite being recently appointed a moderator is a shame. Once again, this demonstrates what a nasty piece of work he is.

Who do i report moderators to? [/b][/quote]
    snitch

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@30 January 2004 - 09:18
    Flippin&#39; heck, let&#39;s ostracise the annoying kid.

How many people have seen that happen at school or work. How many people have been the annoying kid.

It may come as no surprise, but I have been considered annoying at some times in my life. I know you may be shocked, but it is true.

If you feel the chap is annoying, then feel free not to respond to his crap. However please let us not do it by ganging up on him. It is unsavoury at best, it is reminiscent of the worst type of playground bullying.
    Well said J&#39;Pol and by that I consider this one closed.

BOT

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234