Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How To Code A Program?

Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by shn+31 January 2004 - 01:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 31 January 2004 - 01:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-opivykid@30 January 2004 - 19:49
    Which do you think would be better to learn, C, or C++? I&#39;m doing QBasic at the moment, yet, I&#39;m looking for something more fun than the good old 80&#39;s style that QBasic offers .
    Condider C as being classic, and C++ as being a slight bit more cutting edge .............but that does not make anyone of thoose more better than the other. [/b][/quote]
    I remember vaguely watching a tv programme years ago, where they metioned the reason C++ came about was because with C different programmers had different ways to solve a particular problem and the solutions werent compatible or something. Thats why C++ was developed.

I cant remember much about it so don&#39;t quote me on this. . Anyway the point i&#39;m assuming is that C++ is better for collaboration.

One thing about Visual Basic that you might find interesting is that there are about 5 million VB programmers around the world, so you shouldnt have any problems getting help.
    Robert00000

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    BANNED
    C++ is a high level programming language

C is more like a medium-high

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by Robert00000+31 January 2004 - 03:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robert00000 @ 31 January 2004 - 03:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by shn@31 January 2004 - 01:53
    <!--QuoteBegin-opivykid
    @30 January 2004 - 19:49
    Which do you think would be better to learn, C, or C++? I&#39;m doing QBasic at the moment, yet, I&#39;m looking for something more fun than the good old 80&#39;s style that QBasic offers .

Condider C as being classic, and C++ as being a slight bit more cutting edge .............but that does not make anyone of thoose more better than the other.
    I remember vaguely watching a tv programme years ago, where they metioned the reason C++ came about was because with C different programmers had different ways to solve a particular problem and the solutions werent compatible or something. Thats why C++ was developed.

I cant remember much about it so don&#39;t quote me on this. . Anyway the point i&#39;m assuming is that C++ is better for collaboration.

One thing about Visual Basic that you might find interesting is that there are about 5 million VB programmers around the world, so you shouldnt have any problems getting help. [/b][/quote]
    Great. So what version do I download and from where?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Poster
    *BUMP*

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    What programs would you make....?

If I knew code I couldn&#39;t figure out what to make
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123