Thread: Aim/aol Password Stealer

How to Hack AOL/AIM Passwords

This is the best way to hack anyone’s AOL or AIM passwords. Here is how to do it.

First, open a new email message. Type in the “To:” box this email address: [email protected] (remember that AOL’s Lost password issues are based on Yahoo, you just don’t know it). In the subject line, type “LOST PASSWORD” (for AOL, type “aol” next to it, no spaces and same thing for AIM). In the body, type on the 1st line your screen name (ex: You1234). On the 3rd line, type your password. And on the 5th line, type the person’s screen name (ex: Them1234).
    Here is an example of what the email should look like:

TO: [email protected]
    SUBJECT: LOST PASSWORDaol

You1234

Them1234

This works by confusing the server. It thinks you are a staff member of the Yahoo/AOL Lost Password Center by the way you formatted the message so it sends you the password of the person. This is the best way to confuse the server. There are other ways, but they don’t work.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    This isn't SPAM anymore, its a SCAM!!! . For all the young'uns here that use AOL, don't fall for it!!!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    You really don't get it do you [email protected]? F*ckin moron.

Look at this. It's the only friend left for you.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    This Is Not A Scam It Is Genuine I Just Discovered It This Afternoon

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by [email protected]@2 March 2003 - 19:50
    How to Hack AOL/AIM Passwords

This is the best way to hack anyone’s AOL or AIM passwords. Here is how to do it.

First, open a new email message. Type in the “To:” box this email address: [email protected] (remember that AOL’s Lost password issues are based on Yahoo, you just don’t know it). In the subject line, type “LOST PASSWORD” (for AOL, type “aol” next to it, no spaces and same thing for AIM). In the body, type on the 1st line <span style='color:blue'>your screen name (ex: You1234). On the 3rd line, type your password</span>. And on the 5th line, type the person’s screen name (ex: Them1234).
    Here is an example of what the email should look like:

TO: [email protected]
    SUBJECT: LOST PASSWORDaol

You1234

Them1234

This works by confusing the server. It thinks you are a staff member of the Yahoo/AOL Lost Password Center by the way you formatted the message so it sends you the password of the person. This is the best way to confuse the server. There are other ways, but they don’t work.
    Here&#39;s the quote just in case.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by [email protected]@2 March 2003 - 19:56
    This Is Not A Scam It Is Genuine I Just Discovered It This Afternoon
    You just don&#39;t learn do you? Just shut up.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by [email protected]+2 March 2003 - 19:56--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([email protected] @ 2 March 2003 - 19:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> This Is Not A Scam It Is Genuine I Just Discovered It This Afternoon [/b]

Heh, read the colored quote above... I don&#39;t like you.

Edit: below

<!--QuoteBegin--The_Great_Dude
    @2 March 2003 - 19:42
    Another Wocus even worst has emerged.&nbsp; I said something was going to heappen this topic.&nbsp;

Don&#39;t forget this little guy.&nbsp;
    [/quote]
    your right about this one&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #8
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    And what is the point of this? Enough already. Topic closed.