Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thinking Of Building My Own

Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    thats the same kinda case combo i have. they are pretty good value, and good quality, i had no probs with it,
    only one minor thing is the air intake an vent arent that good, but can be modded to be better, and most cases dont seem to allow for good intakle an vent

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Originally posted by _John_Lennon_@31 January 2004 - 00:58

Any suggestions from anyone?

The case/PSU/keyboard/mouse/speakers was a bit of an all in one to round out the package, and so people dont complain about no this, or that.

Anything special you want for it? Like cold cathodes, etc etc.

Also its stock cooling for now, didnt go into that yet, but I have heard great things about their stock cooler for the 64bit chips anyway. Most people just stay with standard cooling, but I have that option to look into something different, for overclocking as u will notice with the 3700 memory.
    Thanks Johnlennon, that seems good!

Not sure I need a keyboard etc.
    I already have a good one and I got videologic 5.1 surround sound speakers

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    _John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by BILLY&#045;THE&#045;FISH+31 January 2004 - 06:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BILLY-THE-FISH @ 31 January 2004 - 06:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-_John_Lennon_@31 January 2004 - 00:58

Any suggestions from anyone?

The case/PSU/keyboard/mouse/speakers was a bit of an all in one to round out the package, and so people dont complain about no this, or that.

Anything special you want for it? Like cold cathodes, etc etc.

Also its stock cooling for now, didnt go into that yet, but I have heard great things about their stock cooler for the 64bit chips anyway.&nbsp; Most people just stay with standard cooling, but I have that option to look into something different, for overclocking as u will notice with the 3700 memory.
    Thanks Johnlennon, that seems good&#33;

Not sure I need a keyboard etc.
    I already have a good one and I got videologic 5.1 surround sound speakers [/b][/quote]
    K, then if you get that setup you will have an extra set of speakers, and keyboard.

And a mouse.

Now, all thats not included int hat setup i showed, is a monitor.........

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Cheers John&#33;&#33;

by the way, Which on-line shop are you getting those prices from?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    _John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    www.ebuyer.co.uk

Just add those parts to your basket and all should look like my screen shot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123