Thread: Login As The Administrator In Xp

OK guys this should be an easy one you guys and a hardone for me NEWBIE
    how do i Login as the Administrator in XP, incredible I did a google search no luck

Thank you in advanced....

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Probably you are have an Admin account. Yes, if you're the only one using this comp, the installation was made by you or for you.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thand bud, gotit to work //////

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Now that the original question has been answered, I hope I can pose a question on similar lines here without 'hijacking' the topic...
    A friend of my family bought her computer from a friend. It came pre-installed with Windows XP Pro, and with an Admin account on that installation. She made a new account herself, but she wishes to gain access to the Admin account. The Admin account is pass-protected, she doesn't know the password. She cannot ask the person she bought it from as they are no longer in contact (for personal reasons). I read a while ago that it was possible to extract the Admin password for XP using DOS, however, I can't find the post on this forum or any other information on the internet. Can anyone give us any help or advice on the commands that need to be used, please?
    I realise this question is on the edges of 'hacking' so if anyone has any relevant information, could they please PM me rather than posting it here?

TIA
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    muchspl2
    h ttp://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/

sposed to work, never tried it
    I posted this link before a few times without any problems

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@31 January 2004 - 03:26
    h ttp://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/

sposed to work, never tried it
    I posted this link before a few times without any problems
    Thanks, I'll forward that link on to her.
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.