Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cd-r

Poster
    Originally posted by stupidguy@31 January 2004 - 05:27
    How come I can only find cheap crappy cd-r's on spindles they never have any good makes.
    Never had a coaster with these. I normally burn at 48 or 52, no problems at all.
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Poster
    They're what I use aswell, they're the only ones I can find on a spindle but I normally buy the ones in cases.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    muchspl2
    been awhile for me also and I get the cheapest I can find @ walmart or office depot/max
    THE PLEXTOR CAN NEVER LOOSE!!1

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Poster
    Are cd-r's software?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Originally posted by stupidguy@31 January 2004 - 06:35
    Are cd-r's software?

Is that a joke?

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by Xero Grid+31 January 2004 - 07:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xero Grid @ 31 January 2004 - 07:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stupidguy@31 January 2004 - 06:35
    Are cd-r&#39;s software?

Is that a joke?

-- Xero Grid -- [/b][/quote]
    I believe the comment came from the fact we&#39;re discussing cd-r&#39;s (obviously hardware) in Softwareworld
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    HAHAHA, alrighty. Maybe, I&#39;m just tired.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Originally posted by stupidguy@31 January 2004 - 14:35
    Are cd-r&#39;s software?
    i think it&#39;s a trick question

gildan2020
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    If anyone lives in Canada you&#39;ll know you can get some cheap ones at SuperStore
    they have these weird no name ones where it&#39;s just a blank cd yes even the side you write your titles on is blank
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Originally posted by 4th gen+31 January 2004 - 05:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 31 January 2004 - 05:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stupidguy@31 January 2004 - 05:27
    How come I can only find cheap crappy cd-r&#39;s on spindles they never have any good makes.
    Never had a coaster with these. I normally burn at 48 or 52, no problems at all. [/b][/quote]
    Yea Infiniti are really good.

There was a test done a while back and DataSafe came first with 0.1% errors. I&#39;ve used them before and never had a problem. Also, Verbatim, Bulkpaq and TraxData are decent brands to use.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast