Thread: I Have Original C&c Generals

Poster
    ok guys ... i've got the original , it rocks , but i can't seem to crate an ISO of it.
    (read : i can't share it)
    any help would be useful

2. Games   -   #2
    Use winiso to make an image of your cd. (iso or bin) And put that image in you shared folder.
    That'll normally do the trick but sometimes nowadays cd's are made imageproof. There will be a way but I bet it'll be some program you have to download.

3. Games   -   #3
    shenlong, i have one tiny request. since u have the orginal generals can u look on the cd for a file called "language.cab"? inside the cab file is another file called "English.big". Lots of us who downloaded CCG have problems with this file because for some reason or another, this file is corrupted. If you can find a way to share that file, it would be greatly appreiated Thanks!

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    @dadoef : i've tried that and clonecd ... even went to get the newest versions ... seems like westwood just beat me to it this time ...

@UserX : sure i can ... i can even mail it to you or better yet , does anyone have an ftp/http server for me to upload it to ? it'll take forever to spread a file on kazza from scratch ...

note: i'm in the office now and i have no idea how big the file is ... if it's too big then ... well ... we'll think of a way then =)

5. Games   -   #5
    no worry shenlong. i think the file is only 2.51megs . even kazaa can spread that

ps. for easier searching, rename it .mp3 then we just search under music and u can rename the orginal file too to something wierd so its really easy to find

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    2.64mb actually =)

If all of you who have problems with this English.big file have AIM/ICQ/Yahoo! just send me a message and I will toss the file right over to you.

I am pretty sure I set my SN's for all of those, so just message away.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    yup yup
    either PM him or leave your e-mail here ...
    i'll mail it over for ya
    or get me at ICQ 4619658