Thread: Where Are All The Users?

ILUVMUSIC
    I haven't seen any users online the last couple of days. What's up? I usually see a couple of million, at least. I am confused...
    My computer is now showing 2 users and I'm one of them. HELP!
    Where is everybody?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    powerstick's Avatar Poster
    your computer is messed up. Mine usually shows 3 mil at least.
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    on my kazaa lite it shows 2,634,403 users right now and usally mine shows 4 million for some reason

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by ILUVMUSIC+31 January 2004 - 06:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ILUVMUSIC @ 31 January 2004 - 06:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I haven&#39;t seen any users online the last couple of days. What&#39;s up? I usually see a couple of million, at least. I am confused...
    My computer is now showing 2 users and I&#39;m one of them. HELP&#33;
    Where is everybody? [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-F.A.Q

There is only 1 user online

1) Options > Kazaa Lite K++ Options > K++ Advanced Options > disable &#39;Force being a SuperNode&#39;
    2) File > Jump SuperNode

If that doesn&#39;t help, then re-install Kazaa Lite.
    [/quote]
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    They probably dont like you m8 n all decided to banned you.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    That happend to me several times, just close Kazaa Lite, and re-opened it that should fix your problem.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    That or you need to change the incoming port connections... sometimes it gets screwed up try using 3667 or a good 4 digit number.