Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Astro Kundali V 6.24

  1. #1
    Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    41
    astro kundali v 6.24, please . its a software for knowing astrology of people acording to date which people r born

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,605
    Astro-Kundali (Vedic & KP Astrology) 6.24.rar


    that is for best used with overnet

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    from were i shuld down load

    This Astro Kundali demo version

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulkarni View Post
    from were i shuld down load

    This Astro Kundali demo version
    Google it.

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulkarni View Post
    from were i shuld down load

    This Astro Kundali 6.24 demo version
    Google it.

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6

    Dry

    Quote Originally Posted by rlcs View Post
    astro kundali v 6.24, please . its a software for knowing astrology of people acording to date which people r born

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    hi need it please

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Delta B.C. Canada
    Posts
    10,816
    I was thinking how do these noobs find us ?

    http://www.google.ca/search?q=Astro+...ient=firefox-a

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •