Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Supernatural Forces

Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by FatBastard@1 February 2004 - 16:14
    l'm surprised 9\11 happened after all those psychics told the US government what was going to happen, and who was going to do it.  And why did Princess Di's driver go into that tunnel, surely one of her psychic friends would have warned her?
    The problem with you fat bastard is i can't tell whether youre being sarcastic or not, i guess you are about the princess di bit but the 9/11 bit are you serious the gov. was told..... no your talkin crap.... i should have known.

If you want to voice an opinion why not say it clearly rather than taking the piss. also if you do take the piss after someone has just said something that in their opinion is serious then how do you think they will react even if you are not directly taking the piss out tof them.

If you are being serious then you have my humble apology.
    Wiz.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    did anyone see that girl who can see through people?

she diagnosed major problems with people because she could see their insides, how can that one be explained?

@boab, wot do you know about physcics then?
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by Azzz@1 February 2004 - 16:22

she diagnosed major problems with people because she could see their insides, how can that one be explained?

Azzz what girl do you have more info. for an explaination like it is a similar phenomena to that of the children being able to see with thier hands and feet, it is just changing your intention about where you are looking... so they have learn't to use there mind to look from a place in their body... but you can also use your mind to look inside other people.

edit - also in other texts e.g. the yellow emporers classic of internal medicine which was written in around 2000 B.C there were pictures of the inside of the humans body which were from people who after meditating could look inside of other people and them selves.

Also early texts also show that the chinese had an understanding of atoms way way way before anyone in the western world this would have been through meditation.
    Wiz.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    FatBastard
    This guy goes from the ridiculous to the gor blimey!

One child would take a sealed bottle of pills off a shelf at random, like vitamin pills, for example. The bottle would be sealed with the original plastic wrap and have a tightly screwed metal or plastic top. The bottle would then be placed in the center of a large bare table. Then a video camera would observe what happened next.

The child would say to the audience that he/she was beginning, but nothing was visible to the audience. Suddenly, the pills inside the sealed bottle would pass right through the glass and appear on the table. In many cases, the child would then take another object, such as a coin, set it on the table, and it would pass into the sealed bottle. This demonstration and others like it are definitely approaching what I would call fourth-dimensional consciousness. What you think and what happens are connected.
    @ Wiz, no need to apologise mate, l was taking the piss, as l am quite entitled to do. And when l read crap like this dished up as reality l shall continue to do so.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1+1 February 2004 - 15:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wizard_Mon1 @ 1 February 2004 - 15:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@1 February 2004 - 16:22

Azzz what girl do you have more info. for an explaination like it is a similar phenomena to that of the children being able to see with thier hands and feet, it is just changing your intention about where you are looking... so they have learn&#39;t to use there mind to look from a place in their body... but you can also use your mind to look inside other people. [/b][/quote]
    i dont know the girls name, she was on a breakfast TV show one time and they put 5 people who had terminal dideases on set and she diagnosed their problems flawlesly is was very interesting.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    There is much about the human mind we don&#39;t fully understand. Most of the rest is largely indigestion and wind.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by FatBastard@1 February 2004 - 16:27
    This guy goes from the ridiculous to the gor blimey&#33;

One child would take a sealed bottle of pills off a shelf at random, like vitamin pills, for example. The bottle would be sealed with the original plastic wrap and have a tightly screwed metal or plastic top. The bottle would then be placed in the center of a large bare table. Then a video camera would observe what happened next.

The child would say to the audience that he/she was beginning, but nothing was visible to the audience. Suddenly, the pills inside the sealed bottle would pass right through the glass and appear on the table. In many cases, the child would then take another object, such as a coin, set it on the table, and it would pass into the sealed bottle. This demonstration and others like it are definitely approaching what I would call fourth-dimensional consciousness. What you think and what happens are connected.
    @ Wiz, no need to apologise mate, l was taking the piss, as l am quite entitled to do. And when l read crap like this dished up as reality l shall continue to do so.
    yup your intitled to take the piss. I would just prefer if you explained youre opinions.
    Wiz.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by Biggles@1 February 2004 - 16:37
    There is much about the human mind we don&#39;t fully understand. Most of the rest is largely indigestion and wind.
    I agree about the mind and wind.... here is one of the 3 humours of tibetan medicine. Three &#39;humours&#39; are said to make up the physical body and regulate physical and mental processes. Each has particular qualities and functions.

&#39;Loong&#39; (vital energy or &#39;wind&#39 is light, moving, and dry and influences respiration, thinking, digestion, reproduction, physical movement and vitality.
    Wiz.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Wizard

Indeed&#33; I was deliberately enigmatic as befitting the thread. However, as you got it right away I will need to try harder in future.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Originally posted by Biggles@1 February 2004 - 15:49
    Wizard

Indeed&#33; I was deliberately enigmatic as befitting the thread. However, as you got it right away I will need to try harder in future.
    indeed

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast