Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girlfriend Trouble Ditch Or Date(keep)

Poster
    Originally posted by Romeo187@3 March 2003 - 18:54
    but you cant let go of a good thing... if you get a good thing.. grab on with both hands and hold on tight.

Romeo.
    Ron knows all about that!!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Some good advice there guys and some well dodgy stuff also
    Quick update she's been around to see me and gave me a card to read,

Safe to say that she's not wanting to let a good thing go(if i do say so myself )

Big apology inside blah,blah,blah.seems pretty upset-bless.

Anyway i'm going to torture her now knowing that she's desparate to keep hold of us, i think i will give her a second chance but i'm going to make her sweat a bit,teach her a lesson.

Don't fcuk with the bronco

...tell you what,it's a good job she does'nt read this

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Go out, do the same (to make you feel better) then put it behind you lol. Question is, can you live with knowing that each time she goes out, she may be doing it again? Do you trust her enough not to take it a step further? I've been in both situations (was cheated on then did the cheating) and its not very nice. Now i'm single and enjoying every minute of it, I just have fun whilst waiting for Mr Right to come along

Maybe its time to have a break from each other, have some fun and afterwards you can both have another go of it.

Anyway, good luck.

EDIT: Too late, as per

4. Lounge   -   #24
    its a simple thing , its not all about if SHE loves you but if you ALSO love her , from the way your talking you sound like you don't , if she came out and was the one who told you she kissed another guy then you need to ease up on her because she even told you in the first place , if you can't forgive and forget then there's no hope for the future for you two and to just drag it out and tortue her is only going to make you appear less attractive and less all the "hassle" so if you care you might just try to work out your problems in an adult manner rather than retaliation and misery.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Curley@3 March 2003 - 14:26
    Go out, do the same (to make you feel better) then put it behind you lol. Question is, can you live with knowing that each time she goes out, she may be doing it again? Do you trust her enough not to take it a step further? I've been in both situations (was cheated on then did the cheating) and its not very nice. Now i'm single and enjoying every minute of it, I just have fun whilst waiting for Mr Right to come along

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by daveyjones@3 March 2003 - 20:31
    its a simple thing , its not all about if SHE loves you but if you ALSO love her , from the way your talking you sound like you don't .
    Lol...psychic onboard!!
    Did i not say that i would give her another chance,if i dd'nt love her i would'nt have thought twice about it,she would've been gone.

I'm just letting her know she's one lucky girl but if it happens again TA,TA
    Show 'em who the 'daddy' is

She will learn the hard way DO NOT MESS WITH THE BRONCO.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+3 March 2003 - 20:31--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 3 March 2003 - 20:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Curley@3 March 2003 - 14:26
    Go out, do the same (to make you feel better) then put it behind you lol. Question is, can you live with knowing that each time she goes out, she may be doing it again? Do you trust her enough not to take it a step further?&nbsp; I&#39;ve been in both situations (was cheated on then did the cheating) and its not very nice.&nbsp; Now i&#39;m single and enjoying every minute of it, I just have fun whilst waiting for Mr Right to come along
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; -----------
    [/b][/quote]
    :x i never would have thought :x

but any ways its a kiss and you two have got a long way to go together
    forget about ut next time it might be you

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    I&#39;d give her one chance, but a little kiss shouldn&#39;t be all that bad. Just be on your gaurd.

Too bad we let our emotions make our decisions.

Remember: Everything you do and experience with her now, is a miniature version of the rest of your life with her.

Start watching Maury Povich and Jerry Springer, to numb your senses a bit. Then when she does cheat, you&#39;ll know what to expect. -I love those Paternaty DNA tests on Maury. The couples are such a laugh&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

If she cheats on you with another girl, see if you can arrange a compromise while she is still feeling guilty (a little 3-way?), this will last for a very short time. Otherwise she&#39;ll dump you immediately, and you&#39;ll end up with nothing.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    hey someone start playing that music from casablaca , "a kiss is but a kiss" ect ect la da la da.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Depending on the girl, showing "who the &#39;daddy&#39; is" is also a very good way to end up with nothing.
    things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123