Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fileshare

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    u have no rights to insult, if u dont like thoes kind of statement then u better not read them ,every body is free to give out there opinion i think u dont share thats why u dont like this kind of postes

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@5 February 2004 - 06:56
    u have no rights to insult, if u dont like  thoes kind of statement then u better not read them  ,every body is free to give out there opinion i think u dont share thats why u dont like this kind of postes
    That statement youve just said works both ways
    And no I dont share on Kazaa Lite cause fasttrack sucks and I dont use it anyways...its home for RIAA, false files,screechy mp3's and viruses..
    Its the saddest network at the moment.
    The reason I dont like these posts is the stupid people that just automatically presume someones not sharing..Why cant people just download without worrying what everyone else is doing?Why does everyone wanna play big brother?.Why cant ya just mind ya own business instead of being a nosy parker?If sharings that much of an issue to you, what are you doing with a P2P client on your computer?..
    Im sick of wannabe "Cyber Police" trying to police the internet.
    just go about your downloading and be happy.Dont be trying to run everyone elses lives.
    I have a sneaking suspicion your one of those types that sit there monitoring there every upload ,all day everyday, sending messages off asking why there not sharing and shit like that..lol..
    All I can say is get a life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12