Thread: Plz Help

iv downloaded bittorrent 3 times and everytime i click on setup it loaads up a website about the guy who created it and a box just saying.

Setup complete.

Can't find the actual program anywhere.

Plz help :helpsmile:
    ]
    thanks in advance

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Stay away from that popup thing you get from Suprnova...
    3.3.is crap now..try a different client like Shadowws Experimental or ABC or last but not least Azureus

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    THere is no actual program, you have to go to a website like Suprnova and find torrents to downlaod. Once you click on it, it'll bring up BT.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Originally posted by G2k1boy@1 February 2004 - 14:39
    THere is no actual program, you have to go to a website like Suprnova and find torrents to downlaod. Once you click on it, it'll bring up BT.
    You do have to install the BitTorret program before that can happen G2k1boy

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    WOX's Avatar L.A VAMPIRE HERO
    i have heard that bittorrent on suprnova has spyware

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    The original client, which is what you are using only installs a very little bit and is only brought up when you click on a hyperlink on a torrent site, then the dload begins.

You can uninstall that, and try a different client. ABC and Azureus are really great clients. Much easier to use, and a lot more features.

As for the spyware thing, it's only the installer that shows up in a pop-up from going to suprnova site. I think they got rid of it though.

just edited my HOSTS file when I saw it so, it didnt bother me.....

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.