Thread: Lost Kazaa Lite

My partner tried to delete a game that he downloaded recently, he's not sure exactly what he pressed but I think it was Yes to 'And All it's Components?' Now for some reason the 'Kazaa Lite' and 'My Shared Folder' icons have disappeared from the desktop. I've been searching about in the 'C' drive and have found 'My Shared Folder' - everything seems to be working fine in it. I've also found Kazaa but when I try to open it 'Blaster Control Preferences' comes up? I've no idea what to do. Kazaa is no longer in my Add/Remove Programs. There are related files on my pc but not the actual program. Can anyone help me to find it or explain what may've happened. I'm all for downloading it again if need be but I really don't want this happening again. Please help? :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Old Fella
    If you can't find KLite in Program Files, then best bet it to pobably just download it, and any incomplete downloads should continue provided you use same shared folder (back up any dat files in case). As for how to stop it happening again then suggest you talk to your partner about that.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I agree. Downloading it again will probably be my best option as I spent far too much time trying to figure it all out last night. My partner honestly doesn't know what the hell he did - not sure he had his glasses on mind!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Old Fella
    Not sure what version you had before, but in my sig is link to latest versions. Good luck, and get him some contacts.