Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Dont Know If This Is The Rite Forum.or Not

i am using k lite resurrection 248.i dont know if this the rite forum to ask about klr.so i will wait for a responce about this beeing the rite or wrong forum to ask about klr

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    sure, fire away
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    hi azzz.when i download a avi file on klr and then move it to my video.the file will not play on windows media player 9.it always played when i had kazaa lite 243.is there a setting or something.eny help would be appreciated.....

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    download the klite codec pack and videolan, codec pack has bs player and gspot, between the bsplayer and videolan you can play anything and the gspot you can use to see if the files are real or fake, you can also use videolan for preview your files.
    videolan
    go here to add it to tools and preview menu
    look for codec pack full

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    You may not have all codecs needed for this file. Go to Edskes File Download Mirror and download the K-Lite Codec Pack 2.20 Full.

Edit: Too late

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Autumn Fox@1 February 2004 - 20:11
    You may not have all codecs needed for this file. Go to Edskes File Download Mirror and download the K-Lite Codec Pack 2.20 Full.

Edit: Too late
    roflmao

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    hi musleman.i can use the bs player and my divx player to watch the avi files but its only on the new kazaa lite resurrection.that i cant use my windows media player.i can even use the avi preview.so i can play the avi files with other players just not win media player 9.....

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    sorry about the double post..................

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    hi autumn fox.i already have the 220 full codec.its not in the kazaa lite resurrection player that i cant watch the avi's its just in windows media player.it never happend when i used kazaa lite 243.so it seem there mite be a setting or something that i can enable......

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    boss the player in any version of kazaa sucks thx to mr $harman, for this reason we advise everybody to use videolan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast