Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please Help Just Downloded Lord Of The Rings

nope nero doens't like it nwither does bin-iso or anything else iv'e tried i had the torren tfrom nova search please any one else know how to decode this piece of shit i would very mcuh like to hear from you

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    What are the file extensions??
    Tools--Folder Options--View Tab--uncheck 'Hide extensions for known file types'==OK.
    What is the file name as you see them ie kings.bin or kings.mpeg and have you done the above yet.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    ok soz maybe u should have said what iv'e done iv'e renamed the files too avimpg mpeg etc....

exe,iso,bin etc no luck

Used about 15 different iso and bin programs plus easy videos joiner loads of players windows media qucik tiem real player etc

Any body have the same problem please help thanks

also the file's have no default program as seen below

Please help it took so long to download it would be a shame for me to have to delete it and restart after 9 days of non stop downloading

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    here is the file on super nova the 2033mb

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Poster
    I like the shots great now looking at the BT file I am pretty sure you have mpegs if you go here you will see what I mean,

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=97341

I know there is 4 but added up they equall yours !!!
    Also looking at your last shot it doesn't look like you have done what skelley521 asked if you had then the file would look like flt-rok.bin or whatever can you go and do what are the file extensions??
    Tools--Folder Options--View Tab--uncheck 'Hide extensions for known file types'==OK.
    Before anyone can carry on with this people need to know the whole file name it must have a "." whatever and me I think its a bin or iso ready for burning.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    right for the last time once i changed it to mpg it wouldn't work i used bin it wouldn't work so i deleted them and restarted ok

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Poster
    So you have given up and "delated" the files !!!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    not yet i said i don't want to

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12