Thread: Need Help With Downloaded Game...

first of all, I want to say this post has nothing to do with violatiing copyright laws....

on to my problem: I preorded a copy of Warcraft III before It came out, I got the game, installed it and found myself unistalling later. It crashed all the time. Well, I recently went to pull it out and try the game again and the CD is damaged. I downloaded a file off of Kazaa called 'Blizzard - 1 - warcraft iii - enjoy! - Warcraft 3.exe' I went to run the exe file (thinking that maybe its a self-extracting file...) and I got an error message saying "not enough memory..." I'm hoping I was doing something wrong. Anyone know how to install downloaded games?

Before any mentions it, I know that I can send my damaged CD back to blizzard and for 5$ they'll send my another copy of the CD.... the thing is, blizzard is in California and I'm in North Carolina and I really don't want to have to wait a month to get it.

My other question is... is there a way that I can get Kazaa to seach for ISO files?

2. Games   -   #2
    Go to www.verifieddownloads.com, and see if you can find it on their list....

3. Games   -   #3
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    You can't search for ISO files with Kazaa. However, eMule (and its derivatives) is an excellent place to find ISO files for games. Sharereactor has a large collection of verified hashes.
    things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

4. Games   -   #4
    thanks, a bunch.

5. Games   -   #5
    Excuse me, what are ISO´s for?

6. Games   -   #6
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    They're disc images of a cd-rom. What it means is you get the full game and not a rip. Plus they're easy to burn.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t