Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Change Your Signatures

Poster
    As mentioned here https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=97014 we will not longer allow off-site signautre and avatar linking.

Your controlpanel includes a new signature upload function where you can upload your signature. We will remove all signautures from our database now.

Reason for this step is that many members use dynamic signatures which fetch a user information such as browser version, OS version, IP address and more.

Hopefully this step will help to offer our members a better privacy environment.

Please also upload your avatars or select one from our galleries while you are on it

7th

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    at first, i didnt notice that lol

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Poster
    Done
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Great!
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Done. B)

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Out of The Ordinary
    Thanks 7th

BOT

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    I was wondering when this queer stuff was gonna happen...
    Its pretty much the normal thing on most websites these days though so it had to happen...I recall privacy being one of the reasons?Bit late for that though, kazaa has been well and truly infiltrated by now...No use locking the gate now...the horse has bolted...

Is this one of those signature things where we have to allow popups or we dont get to see the user posted image things?just want to know cause Im not gonna bother if its that much trouble(changing my firewalls settings just to visit this site etc),Ill just go signature free

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Poster
    Is this one of those signature things where we have to allow popups or we dont get to see the user posted image things?
    Huh ?

The only reason that I mentioned the popup: The upload window is a new window (opened by a javascript).

Some firewalls block javascript popups and show a javascript error instead.

That&#39;s the story

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    yeah I noticed the popup bit in "my control panel" and thats why I asked..
    Cheers

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Hey, is my sig ok? The only information it is displaying is coming from my computer.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast