Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Excellent Host Wiped Out By Hackers

h1
    BTW, how did you find this site? I mean, yeah, it's on the most obvious domain name possible, but most people get turned off as soon as they see the ads for WhiteCanyon, Secure Solutions and Hand Held Planet.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    Originally posted by haxor41789@2 February 2004 - 22:29
    BTW, how did you find this site? I mean, yeah, it's on the most obvious domain name possible, but most people get turned off as soon as they see the ads for WhiteCanyon, Secure Solutions and Hand Held Planet.
    HDC BBS The people who get turned off are the people who are looking for information to hack computers so they get disappointed. People who like me who are just curious and want to learn, stay anywhere as long as information is there
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    h1
    Yeah, that&#39;s just about the only way to find it, especially during DNS downtime.

Nobody is going to stumble on the unsexy URL of http://216.55.176.193:80/________.________

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12