Thread: 'runaway Jury' And 'the Human Stain'

Poster
    Had a look around and tryed a search for both Runaway Jury (Gene Hackman) and The Human Stain (Anthony Hopkins) but couldnt find any hash marks or file sizes. Does anyone know if theyre are any screeners or good quality rips about on kazaa? If so could someone please reply with the hash's. Cheers in advance. Ps also, when i searched for runaway jury, i found a post that said redo the search to +90 days etc and this will find old posts. This didnt seem to work, any help?
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by newcombe6@1 February 2004 - 19:58
    Had a look around and tryed a search for both Runaway Jury (Gene Hackman) and The Human Stain (Anthony Hopkins) but couldnt find any hash marks or file sizes. Does anyone know if theyre are any screeners or good quality rips about on kazaa? If so could someone please reply with the hash&#39;s. Cheers in advance. Ps also, when i searched for runaway jury, i found a post that said redo the search to +90 days etc and this will find old posts. This didnt seem to work, any help?
    For Runaway Jury, click on the search button (on top) and search beyond 30-days.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    muchspl2
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=89642

might want to try irc or bittorrent

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    ive downloaded both of them off suprnova. dont have them on my pc anymore sorry, but i know they both are still on bt
    [/IMG]