Thread: Azureus Xp Plugin

Poster
    does any1 have this xp plugin and if they do can they plz post a screenshot of it cause i wanna see what it looks like. thank you

btw. 2.0.7.0 is out!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    i have win xp home. do i need the xp plugin to run Azureus because it does not work when i try to open it or try using it to d/l torrents.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Originally posted by 3223@2 February 2004 - 22:49
    does any1 have this xp plugin and if they do can they plz post a screenshot of it cause i wanna see what it looks like. thank you

btw. 2.0.7.0 is out!!
    What are you talking about 3223?

I know several plugins but not a 'XP' plugin...

@meth21: did you install the java environment? Link is on the frontpage of http://azureus.sourceforge.net
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC+2 February 2004 - 23:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NotoriousBIC @ 2 February 2004 - 23:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3223@2 February 2004 - 22:49
    does any1 have this xp plugin and if they do can&nbsp; they plz post a screenshot of it cause i wanna see what it looks like. thank you

btw. 2.0.7.0 is out&#33;&#33;
    What are you talking about 3223?

I know several plugins but not a &#39;XP&#39; plugin...

@meth21: did you install the java environment? Link is on the frontpage of http://azureus.sourceforge.net [/b][/quote]
    sorry its not a plugin its xp skin.. maybe i already have it but thats why i asked for a screenshot.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    its enabled by default in most cases

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    kliteguy
    You have to download it and copy it to a certain folder. It looks pretty much the same. I like the normal skin.. here is the link

XP Skin from soureforge

good luck

also dont forget the IP blocker safepeer plugin from the same site

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    That link took me to Azureus main page and told me about "xp skin" not some download for the skin and I want to ask you what you mean by "certain folder"?
    you havent been to helpful on how to install this skin thing...lol..

I know how its done ..just wanna see if you know

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Originally posted by meth21@2 February 2004 - 23:07
    i have win xp home. do i need the xp plugin to run Azureus because it does not work when i try to open it or try using it to d/l torrents.
    Scroll down to the bottom of THIS page and doanload the JRE (java runtime environment [NOT SDK]).

Azureus should work after that.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.