i reckon it can only go the opposite way as mods will tend to ignore you
    I survived the great winter 03/04 depression

KLCasualties:
    J'Pol - MIA / internet.news - KIA / Snny - MIA
    Billy_Dean - KIA / <s>fugley - MIA</s> / FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - MIA

Need some time alone?

2. Lounge   -   #52
    BANNED
    i donno remember wecan&#39;t view our warning levels and i haven&#39;t been warned well at least what i know of since i was a noob on RapFan

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I have to say I&#39;m all for people reporting bad posts but some of your reports have been pretty lame ( no offence), reporting people for posting jokes in the lounge and reporting that mydoom thread today...

Maybe you should report yourself?

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by Evil Gemini+3 February 2004 - 00:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Evil Gemini &#064; 3 February 2004 - 00:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wizard_Mon1@3 February 2004 - 00:44
    The earth is entering a period called magnetic flip. But don&#39;t worry because it could take a million years or so completely reverse. So compases would point south when you were north...... weird.
    So whats gonna happen when its half way ?

east is gonna be north and west is gonna be south ?? [/b][/quote]
    No every thing will be scrambled there will be no stable north or south.

They&#39;ve also learned what happens during a magnetic flip. Reversals take a few thousand years to complete, and during that time - contrary to popular belief - the magnetic field does not vanish. "It just gets more complicated," says Glatzmaier. Magnetic lines of force near Earth&#39;s surface become twisted and tangled, and magnetic poles pop up in unaccustomed places. A south magnetic pole might emerge over Africa, for instance, or a north pole over Tahiti. Weird. But it&#39;s still a planetary magnetic field, and it still protects us from space radiation and solar storms.

And, as a bonus, Tahiti could be a great place to see the Northern Lights. In such a time, Larry Newitt&#39;s job would be different. Instead of shivering in Resolute Bay, he could enjoy the warm South Pacific, hopping from island to island, hunting for magnetic poles while auroras danced overhead.
    Wiz.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    lynx's Avatar .
    Askjeevesbot still gets regular beatings at primary school.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Poster
    everybody living will will die

7. Lounge   -   #57
    if you read one word out of the dictonary everyday and use that word atleast twice, you can double ur IQ

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@3 February 2004 - 05:00
    if you read one word out of the dictonary everyday and use that word atleast twice, you can double ur IQ
    Nonsense.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #59
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by kaiweiler@2 February 2004 - 19:21
    The average person swallows eight (8) spiders in their sleeps without knowing it.
    What would internet news make of this?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #60
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by xbballplaya223x@2 February 2004 - 21:00
    the average penis of chinese people is 3 and half inches
    Women too?&#33;??&#33;?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast